Monday, March 9, 2009

Ninja Blade comic...

Ninja Blade... this is a character that I created back in late 1988 - early 1989. At the time, I was a huge comic book collector and novice martial arts buff. My early influences for this character came from: Batman (the comic book version), Gi joe's characters Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow (the comic book version), martial arts movies and of course anime.
Over the years, this character has evolved from a typical masked vigilante/ revenge character to a hero character. The reader will journey along to see the personal growth that Ninja Blade takes as he struggles along in finding his place in the world.
I will be showcasing Ninja Blade's early rise to his present day form. Stay tuned as I paste up his earlier progression and the new web comic. Good stuff coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh memories!!!!! I still credit you for influencing me from drawing on walls to putting it on paper.. keep on keeping on brutha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt man, after all... we now know what happens when you leave something on a wall for too long... Thanks for the constant support brutha man, you keep doing your thing too...

    ReplyDelete